We are so blessed to have the overwhelming response of our pregnancy announcement! I won't lie that I feared the doubters and the people who think we're wrong in doing what we're doing, but the support from our family and friends is just so encouraging to me. I'm not going to lie that this is a scary experience as well as an exciting one, but the words and support from you all have been what I've needed to feel reassured of God's will.
I felt like sharing our news so early with you all was going to be hard and scary, but now that I see I have the support and prayers from you, it has all been worth it. Please stay updated at this blog and see how God can work. No matter what, He will work.
Thank you again for your prayers and encouragement as we walk down this path.

I am keeping your family in my prayers. Your such a strong women!
ReplyDelete