Friday, August 2, 2013
Fears and Worries
Like every first time, or even second time mom, I've struggled with some fears today. I've struggled with the fear of opinions and of what to expect when all these changes take place. And since doctors won't even make an appointment with you until you're eight weeks, I fear of doing something wrong, or not knowing what is "normal" when it comes to pregnancy and taking care of myself and my little one. I have fears almost every time I go to the bathroom, scared I'll find something that I don't want to find. (Sorry if this is too brutally honest, but it's my reality right now.)
I worry about where the heck we'll live, since currently a one-bedroom, overpriced apartment is hardly holding us now. And obviously, I worry about finances along with that.
Just pray that I can stop worrying about it all and that I can have the confidence to know that God's got this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment