Friday, August 9, 2013

Prayerful Heartbeats


I can't even begin to express how overjoyed and blessed I am feeling today! After a week of uneasiness, unsureness, worry, and of being a depressed, nervous wreck, today, God blessed me with the ultimate gift, and just what I needed today. A heartbeat.
Just a couple of little heartbeats on the ultrasound at an appointment I wasn't sure how it would turn out changed my entire week. Wow! God is certainly good, and that alone is an understatement to capacity.
My doctor was fairly certain we wouldn't hear one today, so I figured I would just to see that our baby is just looking good, but no, our baby is also sounding good! I can't even tell you how much God has met my needs this week. Just WOW! My doctor was impressed indeed, and I knew deep down that it was a HUGE answer to the many prayers for Baby Ruhlig.
Looks like we're about 5 and a half weeks today too, which makes complete sense, as I thought we were almost 7, but it could help explain why baby looked so small on Monday at the ER.
I just can't thank you enough for your prayers, and please, keep them coming! Know that they are certainly being answered to the fullest, and I'm just in awe of God's amazing provision and power through this.
How He loves us!

No comments:

Post a Comment