Thursday, August 8, 2013
The Power of Prayer
After a week of being a nervous wreck, I got the call from my doctor this morning that the numbers are going up, which is a great sign that miscarriage isn't happening! I can't even tell you how relieved I was, and I had tears of joy!
I have really learned a lot about the power of prayer just this week alone, and I am convinced that God has huge plans for us whether it all goes our way or not. I have never felt such an outpouring of love and support both from people I am near and dear to, and those I haven't spoken to in years! Just incredible.
I do still have the spotting going on, but tomorrow my doctor is doing an ultra sound to reassure me and hopefully get to the bottom of things. I do know that tonight I can actually sleep though, and hopefully push the thought of miscarriage out of my mind.
I just thank you, thank you, thank you, for the prayers and words! I can't tell you how encouraged I am by them and just how much I have already seen God move through this entire experience. This is only the beginning, and I know it will be quite a ride, as this week alone has me convinced of that.
Again, I couldn't have done this without your prayers and most importantly, without God walking beside me this whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment